Dear my beautiful co-chair

Hey Ashley,
I honestly have so much to thank you for.  I really could not have asked more a more amazing co-chair.  During the first semester without having someone to help me, I struggled a lot.  As school began to really get tough I truly did not know how to handle the load of events alone.  I had Simi and Sanaz to help, but I would feel so bad about asking them for so much and wouldn't go to them all the time.  This caused a lot of mental stress for me.  I had far too many break downs and anxiety attacks from worrying how I would lead so many things alone.  
When second semester came around and I agreed to wanting a co-chair, I was both excited and nervous.  I was worried that we wouldn't work well together, or that there would be a weird power dynamic.  But it ended up being the exact opposite.  We worked so well together!  I was able to bounce ideas off of you and as well as receive many from you.  You would remind me of things that I would either forget or not even think about.  You are and were so hard working, and made this semester amazing for me.  
Besides being there for me with events, you became a really good friend to me.  We got along on many things and you never failed to make me laugh. I loved being able to tell you my thoughts and experiences and not having to deal with the fear of being judged.  
You are seriously an amazing person Ashley.  You make the people around you laugh, have a great time, and feel good about themselves.  There aren't too many people that are like that so genuinely.  Initiation dinner was very bittersweet for me since it was our last event not only planning together, but attending together.  I am so proud of you for getting into the many colleges that you applied for.  You truly deserve the beautiful experiences and friendships heading your way.  I would say I hope the new people you meet appreciate you as much as we all do, but I don't need to hope because I know they will.
Your work ethic is going to take you so far in life girl.  I can't wait to see all that you do, and I really want to stay in touch with you since you are such a great friend and person.  
Once again, thank you for everything.  Thank you for being a great co-chair, thank you for being my friend, and thank you for just being you.
Love ya girl
-Allysa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images